Erasmus Mundus Action 2
- Erasmus Mundus is a cooperation and mobility programme in the field of higher education that aims to enhance the quality of European higher education and to promote dialogue and understanding between people and cultures through cooperation with Third-Countries. In addition, it contributes to the development of human resources and the international cooperation capacity of Higher education institutions in Third Countries by increasing mobility between the European Union and these countries.
When to apply?
Exchanges starting in three cohorts:
- academic year 2015/2016 (all mobilities possible, especially full BSc and PhD mobilities for 36 months + staff) – call is open till 31.12.2014
- 2016/2017 (all full MSc and shorter mobilities: BSc, MSc, PostDoc up to 22 months+ staff) – call will be open in October 2015
- 2017/2018 (short term mobilities up to 10 months) ) – call will be open in October 2016
- Step 1: please complete the application form available on the website and submit it with all documents requested as enclosure by December 31st 2014 in the page “Time to go”.
- Step 2: In case your written application was ranked among the best applications received, you will be invited to a personal interview that will take place in the Asian countries during February 2015. The dates of interviews will be specify.
- Step 3: In case the interview results are positive, you will be informed by April 2015 about the final host institution for your mobility. In case your application could not be accepted, you will be informed by the end April 2015 at latest.
- Step 4: Selected students have to firstly sign Declaration of honour of not having received an EM scholarship for the same purpose. Then they will start to apply for visa in May 2015 and mobility will start generally in August/September 2015 according to the schedule at